Travel agency in Gangtok to explore Snow-capped Himalayas
Travel agency in Gangtok is a professional as well as reliable tour organizing company including guides with vast experience in a group traveling. We focus on providing the best for our clients to have an amazing tour without any dissatisfaction. With specialization in inbound travel for groups and individual travelers offering specially designed tour and also packages of numerous ranges.For tourism, Gangtok; the capital of Sikkim is the cleanest place in North East India. Situated on a hill it has carved out itself with mesmerizing beauty of nature.
Gangtok has its divine beauty, in the view of MT. Kanchenjunga. This town is attractive and its even more magnificent views will make you crave for a holiday visit. Wrapped in the clouds, covered with the snow-capped hills and surrounded the greeneries will consequently give you mental peace. Gangtok provides everything from spirituality to adventure activities for the tourists.
Why should you contact Travel agency in Gangtok?
Travel agency in Gangtok focuses on displaying our client the best of Sikkim. Likewise we assure quality and comfort in accommodation and safety in transportation. You will certainly have a wonderful holiday; as we offer a well organized and incomparable trip for your vacation. Welcome to the land of monasteries and mountains covered in with our hospitality and immense care for you. Our intentions and goals are:
- Our prime focus is on providing quality services to our clients.
- For designing your vacation in the best ways we have trained professionals.
- We aspire to make your trip a even more memorable one.
- Taking care of your need and making your trip flexible for you to enjoy your travel.
- Lastly, meeting expectations of our clients in every possible way.
Travel agency in Gangtok have theme based tours for our client to choose according to their requirements. These theme-based tours include honeymoon tours, private tours, adventure tours, safari tours, family vacations, and many others. It also ensures travelers safety as well as high intense services. We have specific divisions that are divided as per their field of operations. Tours, trek, events, accommodations, transportation etc are handled by each separate division.
Why you should visit Gangtok and explore the true paradise in heaven
If your vacations are near and also you have multiple plans for the various place; Gangtok probably should be one and a must visit. Above all,you will find everything in one place may it be an adventure, hiking, trekking, beauty of nature, flora and fauna and cuisine etc. Gangtok is probably one of the cleanest towns of India with its people having a good civic sense. International flower festival is also organized in Gangtok where different species of flowers are exhibited. Travel agency in Gangtok welcomes you to explore the beauty of the high altitude lakes, glaciers as well as snow-capped mountains.
Gangtok is rich in its culture and also has a lot of religious places where one can devote time to himself. Moreover,there are places in North Sikkim which are known as a slice of heaven as they are so beautiful and sculptured by nature. This state has warm hospitality for everyone and well-organized accommodation for travelers. While walking through the clouds will give you an amazing experience for a lifetime.
Mesmerizing places to visit in the land of paradise - Gangtok
Gangtok is truly a gift of nature in the form of paradise.Following are most noteworthy places to visit in Gangtok:
- Tsomgo Lake: It is the most popular tourist places in Sikkim and is located almost 38 kilometers away from Gangtok. This lake has a mesmerizing view along with a temple of Lord Shiva. Tsomgo Lake is at an altitude of 13,000 ft. and surrounded by hills all around. It is also known as Changu Lake and the frozen view during winters is amazing.
- Baba Harbhajan Singh Temple: It is also known as Baba Temple was built in memory of legend Baba Harbhajan Singh. It is located between Nathula pass and Jalepa pass. Baba Harbhajan Sing was a soldier and a hero. It is believed that his ghost still guards the border.
- Ganesh Tok: It is a temple complex dedicated to Lord Ganesha located in East district of Gangtok. It is also a famous tourist spot near Tashi viewpoint.
- Ban Jakhri Falls: It is a delightful picnic spot and splendid sightseeing spot in Gangtok. The height of the Ban Jakhri waterfall is almost 100 meters.
- Rumtek Monastery: It is a significant monastery in Gangtok known for its Kagyu teachings. While,the main attraction of this monastery is its significant architecture.
- Tashi View Point: It is a famous tourist spot known for its view of sunrise and sunsets as well as amazing views of the Himalayan range.
Best time to visit this snow-capped mountains with travel Definer
In any vacation, Gangtok can be visited. According to the travel experts and locals, the best time to visit Gangtok is during autumn. Gangtok has five seasons but people can visit according to their choices. For people, loving snowfall can visit during winters. It is very pleasant and lovely during the summer. So it is the best time to visit North Sikkim. But snowfalls are rare in Gangtok so the best time to visit Gangtok is during winters. As the tourism industry suggests May, October and also mid-December is the best time to visit Gangtok.
In winters some places often get closed due to heavy snowfall and fog is also a problem during winters. During monsoon, continuous rainfall causes landslides which cut the route. Spring is certainly a good time to visit Gangtok for sightseeing. Travel Agency in Gangtok will fulfill your all requirements, just contact us with the details of your dream trip and we will arrange everything likewise to make your trip unforgettable.